Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cuties

A theme of this post will be that although I'm a liberal Jew from Long Island, my son is clearly a future member of the Michigan Militia.

Here he is, with a gun that he made from an empty roll of wrapping paper. I was the target, in case anyone is interested.


My cute darling baby. I'm using a funky setting on my camera. Notice the weird red nostril.


Upsidedown, but cute.


I just can stop loving this girl




And here he is with a Starbucks straw as a weapon

A ride on a T=Rex


Vivi says, "I really dig my big brother's fake smile"

Check it out, it's totally fake

Zev said, "These are Vivi's shooters"--I prefer to call them "Ballcanoes"



My little kitchen assistant in his batman boxer briefs


Wrassling down the little dogie, who clearly loves it



My sweet big girl, ready for school (notice the snowy landscape in the back)
That's all for now, y'all. I'm sure I'll post again tomorrow or soon with the results of the Purim costume parade.

No comments: